10.22.2011

Quilling Class

Earlier today at the local independently owned scrapbook store, Eclectica; I taught a quilling class. What fun! I thought I would be nervous but I really wasn't. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to explain it in a way that they would understand but they all said I did great, woo hoo. We created a quilled flower for a tag, a snowflake for a card and a pumpkin as an embellishment. I brought in some items that I've made to show what can be done with quilling and we've decided for the next class I'm going to teach fringed flowers and roses - that may be a little tricky, I can make roses but not sure how I'll explain it; that class will be in January of the new year so it gives me plenty of time to figure it out.





8 comments:

My Quilling Nest said...

Awesome projects Tracey! You'll do excellent on your next class, you'll see. :)

Hugs,
Linda

PaperCutsForU said...

Quilling is addictive and easy to learn. So glad you got to do a class!!

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats on the class, very nice projects, love how you used pattern paper for the tag, nice work!!!
Paula

Regina said...

The projects you teached are gorgeous!!! I´m sure you had a lot of fun on your class!!
Have a marvellous Sunday!!

Baukje said...

Congratulations, I think they are beautiful!
Greetings Baukje

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Hooray! I'm glad the class went so well.

Rachelle said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! I'd love to teach a quilling class. I'm only 18, but still :P. I know how to do it and I'm good at explaining things. I don't know how I'd go about being able to, though.

kiddo said...

Beautiful projects! I am sure the next class will be a succes, too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online